"The Option," Original Painting
My work that includes paper as texture often involve pages from the bible. This in no way is intended to offend anyone. Admittedly, my difficult past with Christianity stillleaves me bitter. I fully understand that my experience with it may not be a normal situation, but it's what I know, and it's impacted my life greatly. This piece is an example of freeing myself from it - choosing the option to back away from a situation that was emotionally and physically harmful to me. I respect those who practice Christianity and other religions, but I've made a conscious decision to remove it from my life.
- Acrylic, ink, and paper on gallery wrapped, 1.5" stretched canvas. Dimensions: 24" x 30".
- This authentic, one-of-a-kind painting is varnished for protection against UV rays, dust, and debris.
- Signed and dated on the back by the artist.
- Certificate of Authenticity included, which verifies the purchase for the lifelong art collector.
- If you are in the Madison area and would prefer to pick up your painting to avoid shipping costs, please contact Hanna here before ordering.